Online Registration for Recreational Soccer Fall 2018
Central Valley Youth Soccer League is committed to providing a high quality youth soccer program for boys and girls, 5 to 16 years of age, for our Fall 2018 season. We will focus on skill-building, promoting self-esteem, encouraging good sportsmanship, & fun for all players. They will learn about the game of soccer in a safe, fun and supportive environment.
- Registration: Open from April 9, 2018 thru June 30, 2018. Early-bird discount through June 15th!!
- Link to register: http://centralvalley.calnorthlive.com/home.php
- Volunteers: All families will be charged a $30 volunteer fee per registration. This fee will be refunded to families that complete volunteer work at the end of the season with corresponding proof.
· Ages restrictions: Age of the players is based on their age as of December 31, 2018.
U5 – 01/01/2014 – 12/31/2014
U6 – 01-01-2013 – 12/31/2013
U7 – 01/01/2012 – 12/31/2012
U8 – 01/01/2011 – 12/31/2011
U9 – 01/01/2010 – 12/31/2010
U10 – 01/01/2009 – 12/31/2009
U12 – 01/01/2007 – 12/31/2008
U14 – 01/01/2005 – 12/31/2006
U16 – 01/01/2003 – 12/31/2004
- U5/U6 - $135
- U7-U12 - $175
- U14-U16 - $220
- Refunds will only be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. No refunds will be issued after August 15th, 2018
- Requests: You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request, NO REQUESTS ARE GUARANTEED. No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New Players: A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be uploaded into the registration system.
- Returning Players: You will be notified by the Registrar, if proof of age is required.
- Season Information: Teams will play a 10-game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin September 8th and will be completed the weekend of November 3rd, 2018. Unfortunately, any rained-out games will not be able to be made-up.
Practice days/times are assigned to coaches, and will begin in late August. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.