Wondering if your player is ready for a challenge? Looking for a coach who can fine-tune their technical skills in a competitive environment? CVSJ's competitive soccer program is a great choice for boys and girls who are committed to taking their skills to the next level.
2022 COMPETITIVE TRYOUTS WINDOW
- May 15 - June 26 (U10 - U14)
- May 23 - June 26 (U15-U19)
We take a unique approach to many aspects of youth competitive soccer, including player recruitment. We don't hold a high-pressure, one-time event for tryouts. We believe the best way to determine if a team and coach are a good fit is to spend time with them at regular practices.
Interested players should click on this link, share your contact info, as well as a bit of background, and we will be in touch soon.
- Led by U.S. licensed coaches (volunteers)
- Competitive play in the NorCal / CalNorth leagues
- Minimum 8 league matches
- No additional training fees
- Practices (2-3 week) are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian - Willow Glen neighborhoods
- Fall Season starts in July and typically finish mid-November
- Players can choose whether to play just one season or both.
COACHES: Want to know more about moving your team into the competitive program? Please email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time to talk.