RULES AND FIELD POLICIES – (NO PETS ON THE FIELD)
Please remember to leave your pets at home for practices and games, as no pets are allowed on our fields.
It's our goal to make your soccer season as safe as possible for you, your family, and to follow our field permit policies. That's why on practice and game days, we ask for you to leave your beloved pet at home.
To observe all laws, signs and regulations applicable to the premises which includes:
- Smoking and the use of tobacco products are prohibited anywhere on property.
- Alcoholic beverages are prohibited anywhere on property.
- Vehicles are permitted in designated parking spaces only.
- No animals, including dogs, are allowed on school property.
- Intoxicants, narcotics, profane language, quarrelling, and fighting are sufficient causes for denying future use of facilities.
- All litter must be deposited into trash receptacles, where provided, or removed from the premises.