- Fall Season: trainings start in July and typically finish mid-Nov to mid-Dec, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Spring Season: trainings usually start in February and typically finish early to mid June, depending on the tournaments the team elects to participate in.
- Team practices are typically 60-90 minutes, two to three times a week.
- Games are on Saturdays and sometimes Sundays.
- Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian - Willow Glen neighborhoods and San Jose City College.
- Examples of fields used are Ida Price MS, Fammatre Elem, John Muir MS, Schallenberger Elem, Booksin Elem and San Jose City College for turf.
- CalNorth (CCSL), a USYS affiliated playing league, offers all competitive levels of soccer for players aged U8-U19. They offer Fall and Spring playing leagues and sponsor District Cup tournaments each season as well. More information can be found at http:/www.calnorth.org. We are in District 2, the Coast/Bay Region.
- NorCal Premier Soccer, a US Club affiliated playing league, has similar playing levels ranging from Premier to Copper. More information can be found on the Norcal website www.norcalpremier.com and in the Norcal handbook https://norcalpremier.com/resources/handbook. We are in Region 2, Peninsula and South Bay
- The basic uniform kit (two jerseys, shorts & socks) is purchased directly from SoccerKraze. Total cost is ~$100.
- There are no training fees.
- Tournament entry fees will be additional expenses.
- Optional apparel and team backpack available. Click Here