Contact Us Email 2
Central Valley Youth Soccer League is committed to providing a high-quality youth soccer program for boys and girls, 5 to 14 years of age, for our Fall 2022 season. We will focus on skill-building, promoting self-esteem, encouraging good sportsmanship, & fun for all players. Players will learn about the game of soccer in a safe, fun, and supportive environment.
Registration for the Fall Rec season has been extended until Aug 1. There is a $50 late fee added and players will be put on a waitlist. Acceptance will primarily be based on having an adequate number of volunteer coaches. If you are willing to coach, your child will automatically be added into the program and we will waive your $50 late fee.
Age restrictions: Age is based on their age as of December 31, 2022
- U5 – 2018
- U6 – 2017
- U7 – 2016
- U8 – 2015
- U9 – 2014
- U10 – 2013
- U11/U12 – 2011 – 2012
- U13/U14 – 2009 – 2010
- U5/U6 - $185
- U7-U10 - $220
- U11-U12 - $240
- U13-U14 - $275
- Refunds will only be issued if your child cannot be placed on a team. No refunds will be issued after August 1st, 2022. Refund requests after this date will be subjected to a $50 fee and board approval.
- Requests: You may make 1 coach and 1 friend request; NO REQUESTS ARE GUARANTEED. No refund will be given, if your child is not placed on the team you desired, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- New Players: A copy of your child’s passport or birth certificate (Certificate of Vital Record issued by the county recorder) to verify the child’s age must be provided with registration.
- Season Information: Teams will play an 8-game season, with games being held on Saturdays, and sometimes on Sundays due to field availability. Games will begin September 10th and will be completed the weekend of November 5, 2022. Due to forces of nature (eg. rain or smoke) we will do our best to reschedule missed games, fields permitting.
Practice days/times are assigned to coaches and will begin in late August. The number of practices will vary, and generally increase with the age of the child.
Games and practices are generally held at local schools/parks in the Cambrian, Willow Glen and Rose Garden neighborhoods of San Jose, but sometimes may be at fields/parks in the City of Campbell.
Please DO NOT register if you haven't been through a tryout and/or received and invitation from the coach.
Fall 2022 Registration
- NorCal Premier Soccer - Player Registration
- CalNorth Soccer - Player Registration
- Coaches Registration
- Managers Registration
Please make sure that you select the correct club affiliation and age group when you register. If you are unsure of your club affiliation, you can ask your coach or the CVSJ Registrar.
Interested Players - CVSJ offers a competitive program for teams U10 and older. Complete this Interest Form if your player was born before 2013 and your player is ready for competitive soccer. Upon receipt of your information, our competitive player recruitment coordinator will reach out directly to you with information specific to your player.
Our competitive program is a great choice for players who are committed to fine-tuning their technical skills in a competitive environment, with the benefit of NO ADDITIONAL TRAINING EXPENSES.
Competitive teams are led by U.S. licensed coaches (volunteers) and play in the NorCal / CalNorth leagues, against other clubs within the Bay Area.
Please review the Open Tryout Window policy here. The tryout window closes for all ages on June 26, 2022. After this date, you can continue talking freely to any Rec or unaffiliated players. If they are registered with a club for either the 21/22 or 22/23 years, you cannot recruit them without written approval from the DOC or president.
COACHES: want to know more about moving your team into the competitive program? Please email Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can set up a time to talk.
|Contact||Recreational & Competitive|